Sept 10-24, 2017 – Bobby Byrne Cruise: 3 Days In Quebec And So Much More – $1829
SEP 10-24, 2017 Bobby Byrne’s Best
Canada/N.E. Cruise Ever:
2 1/2 Days In Quebec City And So Much More $1829
CELEBRITY SUMMIT, OUT OF BAYONNE, AND A PERK WORTH $HUNDREDS
BAR HARBOR; CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.; ST. JOHN, NB
QUEBEC CITY; HALIFAX; PORTLAND
- The Summit, fresh from it’s 2nd “Grand Makeover”, sailing the finest northbound itinerary there is.
- Affordable: no airfare for most (convenient Bayonne departure), and choose a perk worth hundreds:
$300 Onboard Credit OR Free Drinks For The Entire Cruise OR
Unlimited Internet OR Pre-Paid Gratuities
Visually stunning and superbly designed, boasting a glorious atrium with white onyx staircase and ocean-view glass elevators, the Summit was refurbished and made more beautiful than ever in 2012. And this year, 2016, it has been upgraded yet again, with the addition of The Tuscan Grille (an Italian steakhouse), a new Rooftop Terrace, and enhanced Penthouse and Royal suites. In addition to the gorgeous Cosmopolitan dining room, there is a cutting edge specialty restaurant, Qsine, the intimate Café al Bacio, an ice-topped Martini Bar, and, “Blu”, a private restaurant for AquaClass passengers.
There is a beautiful theater that features great stage shows, and fine entertainment in the distinctive lounges as well. Of course, there’s a swimming pool (with retractable roof), casino, library, cinema, spa and fitness center, waterfall pool, jogging track, boutiques, and all the things that make cruising such a great experience.
- Bar Harbor, ME: Summer retreat of the rich and famous; lobsters and blueberries; granite cliffs and majestic mountains
- Charlottetown: Canada’s cultural capital, on Prince Edward Island, magical setting of Anne of Green Gables
- Quebec City: Steep yourself for 3 AWESOME DAYS in the French-Canadian heritage of this historic city. Walk the cobbled alleyways of the Old Town; visit the spectacular Chateau le Frontenac; take a scenic tour of cascading Montmorency Falls; see the shrine of Ste.-Anne-de-Beaupré. And don’t forget to search out a pub for some Celtic-tinged Quebecois folk music.
- St. John, NB: Experience the famous “Reversing Falls” and the beautiful Bay of Fundy
- Halifax, NS: “City of Trees”; also city of great pubs, museums, galleries, gardens, and lovely, easy to walk seaport
- Portland, ME: Walk the lantern-lit streets of the Old Port; visit Kennebunkport or Maine’s oldest lighthouse
- 14 NIGHTS SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATIONS
- GOURMET 24 HOUR DINING PLUS 24 HOUR ROOM SERVICE
- ALL ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVITIES
- PRIVATE COCKTAIL PARTY HOSTED BY BOBBY BYRNE AND ADVENTURE TRAVEL
- THREE PRIVATE BOBBY BYRNE SHOWS WITH CHARLIE WARWICK
*NOTE: YOU MUST BOOK THRU ADVENTURE TRAVEL
TO BE ADMITTED TO BOBBY BYRNE SHOWS
Rates are per person, double occupancy. Gov’t taxes are an additional $236.99 per person. Deposit: $450 per person; $900 per cabin.
$1829 Inside / $2189 Outside / $2739 Balcony (Other Categories Available)
Call Adventure Travel: 732 450-9200 or 800 883-8646